5.31.2013

Little Letters (vol.5)


Dear Patio - I can't wait for you to get done this weekend, and then me and the little man are going to spend the whole darn summer living it up out there.

Dear Gordan Ramsey - thank you for mixing two of my guilty pleasures, reality tv and cooking shows, and making my summer viewing worthwhile.

Dear Oven - I am so in the need for a baking fix, so get ready for some sweet goodness coming your way this weekend.

Dear Lucas - I appreciate your desire to walk, I'm a proud mommy watching you toddle along the furniture, but slow it down, I'm not ready for this.

Random fact about me - I love a clean house, but having a child has curbed my OCD a little; I still like to clean up and give the house a good curb down whenever the child gives me the chance!




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS