5.09.2013

Little Letters (vol. 2)


Dear Sunshine and Rain - stop teasing me with wonderful days of outside playing, and walks to the park. if you and the rain are disputing over who should be ruling spring get over it rain no wants you back!

Dear stranger at Fortinos - Thank you for being the only person to help me set up a high chair so my little one could have lunch, while I struggled to carry my massive 7 month old, his diaper bag, his lunch bag, all why the little guy was wailing cause I was taking too long.

Dear Hubby - thanks for always trying to make it home at a reasonable hour, so that this mama can get a little me time, even if that just means an uninterrupted shower!

Dear Reitmans - its been too long since we've seen each other, and it was nice getting reacquainted this week with some new duds for mother's day.

Dear Lucas - thanks for always smiling even when I know you're gums are hurting you, it always just makes my day!





SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Post - saw you in the Link Up!

    The kindness of strangers sometimes does make my day too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS