5.08.2013

Wordless Wednesday - On the move


We have a crawler!  This isn't necessarily a new development.  He started crawling the weekend he turned 7 months, and he hasn't looked back since!  Last month he had been showing signs of wanting to be on the move, and he was trying to sit up on his own, the moment he figured that out crawling just came naturally to him.  He hasn't looked back since.  He now follows me everywhere, and he's been pretty adventurous, reaching things and climbing anything close by, I fear walking is in the near future, and I'm just not ready for that.

I love seeing him discover though, its like he's realising how much space there is around the house, and he just gets around to his hearts content.  I'm not going to lie I'm way more exhausted at the end of the day running around after the little bugger, but I'm also loving the new sense of independence he has.  We have had to put up a gate to avoid the stairs, he had a certain fascination with the front entrance right by the stairs, which he has already started to show an interest in climbing...Lord help me and little boys love for adventure!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS