5.22.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Weekend Fun

This past long weekend the weather was amazing. 

We enjoyed it outside as much as we could.  I was so happy that Lucas finally got to use the water table we bought him a few weeks ago, and this weekend we also got him a trike, and he loved it!  Monday we continued enjoying the weather and while my in laws put Lucas to bed, the hubby and I snuck out to catch a movie...like in a theatre.  We are huge movie buffs and we haven't gone since Lucas was born, so it was a nice treat. 

On Saturday we checked out my sister-in-law's new condo, and Lucas got to enjoy the swing his nonni bought him.  I'm pretty sure he was digging it.
 
Its been raining most of the day today, so I'm so glad we got to enjoy the sunshine while we could!
 
Lucas turned 8 months yesterday, so update coming soon on that!
 



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS