5.04.2013

Our Week in Photos (18/52)


This week has been filled with runny noses, and teething crankiness.  Crawling around the house, and finding ways to escape as fast as he can.  We had a few moments at the park when the weather got nicer mid week.

Lucas discovered grass when he bbqed with daddy, and he wasn't too sure about it yet, but I'm dreading the moment he puts it his mouth, nowadays, everything finds its way in his mouth.  I'm constantly disinfecting his hands and toys! 

Made a huge vat of caldo verde (Portuguese kale soup) my mom would be proud of, and Lucas had his first taste of it and loved it!

Through it all my little man still found ways to be his cute self. 

Tonight Gianni and I are off to our first official date night at a charity gala!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS