5.23.2013

Little Letters (vol.4)


Dear Zulily - Thank you for the amazing deal on the doodle pants, they are super cute and can't wait to put them on Lucas.  Have you seen these, they are to die for check them out here, cute pic of the little guy sporting them coming probably this weekend.

Dear Dan Brown - its taken you long enough to write another novel, but so far its been worth the wait.

Dear (massive amount of) laundry - you were conquered...that's all lol

Dear House - I know you're floors need to be washed, and the you need some freshening up this week, I will get to it this weekend...I promise...maybe.

Dear Lucas' teeth - Thank God you finally made an appearance, I was starting to despair that the little guy's first birthday was going to roll around without any chicklets to see.  You are all adorable, and sharp!

Random fact about me: I'm always washing dishes as I make dinner, if Gianni is helping to make dinner, this drives him slightly crazy, maybe cause I may wash a spoon he was still using hehe

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS