5.17.2013

Little Letters (vol.3)


Dear hair and scalp - I know you have been put through the ringer this week, but the little guy has taken a liking to pulling you, and well he's so darn cute, so I guess we will forgive him.

Dear pumpkin pie - yes I know we are so far away from it being fall (even if weather disagrees), but do you really need a reason to indulge in pumpkin pie...really?!

Dear Jane Austen - thank you for writing one of my favourite novels (Pride and Prejudice), and inspiring tons of other authors to write spin offs of Fitwilliam Darcy (don't worry Hubby you are my own personal Darcy!)

Dear Lucas - please slow down...please...you are growing up too fast, and there is no rush for you to walk...really no rush at all.

Dear Pottery Barn - Thank you for finally sending me the chair I ordered for my niece's birthday, almost 2 months ago. I love your stuff but I won't be ordering anything online again!

Random Fact about me: I'm always reading 3 books at a time, each book is in a different part of the house...nerd much :)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS