7.31.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Avengers Unite


I am currently in the throes of planning Lucas' Birthday party, some might think that a month and a half shows a bit of the over achiever in me, but those who know me know this is pretty standard procedure.

We decided long ago that we wanted to do something along the lines of superhero, cause we have always referred to little man as such, and have decked him out in everything from batman to spiderman themed outfits since he was born.  We narrowed it down to the Avengers cause otherwise it could get a little nuts with superheroes being the in thing right now. 

I have to say that being a boy mom I have embraced all things BOY, and I'm actually pretty excited to put this party together.  I'm already making a first run trip to the party store this week, since they are having a sale on Avenger themed party supplies, and I'm going with a budget in mind or else this mama might go a little crazy. I have been scouring the internet for themed food, and printables as well, and I already started a box of DIYs that I'm planning for the party, I will be sure to blog them closer to the party date.

We decided to have the party at home, since we are limiting the guest list to family and very close friends.  I'm trying to research games, and maybe renting a bouncy castle, anyone have any ideas for me on that front.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Love the theme, and a month and half out is not too early. I think I started planning my littles 6 months in advance! lol I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS