7.19.2013

Little Letters (vol.10)


Dear Heat - Its been quite the scorcher this week, so Lucas and I have been cooling down as much as possible with water playing outside, visits to the mall, and playtime at the splash pad, although its been great I could do with a little less heat!

Dear Shirt and Tie - Just bought Lucas his first tie this week for a wedding we have in a few weeks, and I cannot wait to see him in it!

Dear Laundry - you were successfully washed and dried, now if only a fairy could help me fold and put you away...sorry I'm too busy having fun with my little man.

Dear Bachelorette - you used to be my reality guilty pleasure, but its such a snooze fest this season, someone bring back the good old days of trashy tv!

Random Fact - Even though I have been loving this summer, Fall has to be my favourite season of all time, and I'm already dreaming of pumpkin spiced lattes, and taking Lucas to the pumpkin patch!  Bring on the cool times!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS