7.07.2013

Our Week in Photos (27/52)


This week was pretty amazing!  We kicked it off great with some Canada Day fun with my sister and niece, the weather was great, and the company wasn't too bad either lol.

Lucas and I spent the beginning of the week pretty much outside, enjoying the heat with walks around the neighbourhood, and to the park, and playing in the backyard with some water and dirt (yup Lucas ate dirt again, I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with this kid).  I am loving the mega tan I am already sporting, my skin always looks amazing during the summer with all this amazing sun! 

Unfortunately we were hit with some awful rain by the end of the week, and the little guy and I were pretty bummed out, and cranky from having to stick to indoors, so I treated him to some Macdonald's pancakes, and a coffee and newspaper for mama (side note have any of you had McD's coffee its surprisingly good!) before doing some grocery shopping. 

The weekend has shaped up to being as great as the week was, hope everyone else enjoyed the great weather yesterday while it lasted!

Here's one more pic of the little guy, the joy on his face says it all on how much he loves the outdoors!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS