7.13.2013

Little Letters (vol.9)


Dear Lucas - Mommy is loving watching you perfect your walking everyday, but dreading all the bruises and scratches you seem to attain daily...then I look down at my own bruised leg cause I'm a klutz and think thank god you're at least a little like me lol.

Dear Dan Brown - Just finished your latest literary genius...well done sir you finally had me guessing right till the end.

Dear Tassimo Iced Coffee - you are soooo good right now on hot summer days, and helping me not spend a needless exorbitant amount of  money at starbucks.

Dear Starbucks - I am loving the new refreshers you have this year, which kind of still makes me spend too much money at your facility hehe.

Dear Hair - you are in a serious need of a cut, I promise to get to that...promise..maybe..we will see.

Random Fact - I used to only be able to sleep if I was fully covered, tightly under a sheet and blanket!  Now ever since having a baby its like my body didn't get the memo and I'm still an oven on full hilt!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS