7.28.2013

Week in Photos (29 & 30/52)


The last two weeks have been pretty great, lots of family time, visits to the splash pad (which is always a huge hit with the little man), reading and lounging around the house with shirt or pants (on Lucas that is lol).

We capped off this week with a dinner celebration for my mother-in-law's birthday at the Mandarin, where my little dapper dude partook in his first chicken wing, which like most things he eats, he loved.  He has some new teeth trying to make an appearance and he was just going to town on those poor wing bone.

My days are filled with tons of activities for the Lucas, and boy does this kid keep me on my toes lately, since he literally never stops until he passes out for naps and bedtime.  When he wakes up its like he downed an energizer battery in his sleep, cause he is always raring to go, running around, and off discovering new things.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer as much as I am!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS