7.14.2013

Week in Photos (28/52)

 
This has to be the poorest week of photos ever, but I have a great explanation...I was just living in the moment and enjoying life.
 
I just made a choice to savour the little things this week, and not always take out my phone and document it.  I just sat and watched the cuteness that is my little man as he walks and explores his new found independence.  Sat on the front porch or in the back yard with the family with iced coffees.  Did a little crafting when possible.  Spent extra time cuddling Lucas, and soothing his poor little gums as he deals with another tooth ripping through. 
 
Overall I just lived this week, and took all the mental pictures I will ever need.
 



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS