7.03.2013

Wordless Wednesday - A Different Kind of Love


When you become a mom there is no real description for how much you love your child, its just something that keeps growing as your little babe blossoms in the womb, and just multiplies to no end when that child is born, its a love at first sight.

I had that same feeling when my sister got pregnant and made me an aunt.  There are no words to describe how I instantly fell in love my with my amazing niece the moment she was born and I held her for the first time, I was hooked.  I'm pretty sure that my sister felt the same thing when she met my little guy, or her chunky monkey as she likes to call him.

Its a different kind of love, but there isn't anything I wouldn't do for that little munchkin.  Sharing motherhood has also brought something special between my sister and I, a different understanding of one another, a different kind of love one would say. 

Its moments like these that make all other silly things that my sister and I have fought about growing up seem so senseless.  I can't wait to keep having moments like these.





SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS