7.02.2013

Week in Photos (26/52)

 
This week was pretty good overall.  Monday Lucas and I started a new program on our mommy and me center.  The music class we were attending required kids to sit on the floor for a 45 minute interactive program, and with Lucas' newfound mobility well that was just unlikely to happen.  So now the program is for kids 0 to 24 months, and it allows for the kids to explore with instruments, and other games that the center has, with only a 15 minute carpet activity which was perfect.
 
Tuesday Lucas and I were both feeling a little lazy, the little dude even fell asleep before naptime on the bedroom floor while I made the bed, and then slept for 2 hours! So I indulged in some trashy reality tv, and we just chilled for the day.  Later that evening we went for a family date night at a sushi restaurant, the hubs and I were really craving, and the little guy always loves the attention he garners from the waiters.
 
Lucas and I had a lunch date with my best friend from university, who Lucas is mildly obsessed with.   I love our friendship, life gets in the way sometimes of seeing each other more regularly, but when we get together, it always feels like we saw each other yesterday.
 
We capped off the week with the hubby's birthday on Saturday.  We kept it very low key with a dinner to mandarin (can you tell we like Asian food lol), and just relaxed the rest of the weekend. 
 
This week started off great with some Canada festivities coming your way on Wednesday!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS