5.26.2015

Scenes from the Weekend

Another hot weekend spent mainly outdoors!  Friday I ran some errands during the day with the boys and it was pretty uneventful.  But we started it off right with a little playing together while mommy was able to enjoy her coffee hot and in relative peace. Always a win in my books.
 


Saturday we had no plans so we spent it pretty much outdoors and loving family time.  We took a trip to the park in the morning where Marcus is finally enjoying the swing.


Later after naps were had by all since a certain little someone was up at the crack of dawn again, we enjoyed the warm weather and cleaned up the back yard. 

Found these cool shades from last summer that no longer fit Lucas, but little brother was happy to have them as a hand me down.






Marcus and I had a rough go Saturday night since someone has a bottom tooth cutting through that is giving him the hardest time.  So Saturday started off nice with him sleeping until 6 and the hubby taking the boys and letting me grab an extra hour of sleep.  I came down to the sweet smell of bacon and biscuits.  But first a dance party!


We took advantage of an unlimited garbage day (I know glamorous lifestyle here) and cleared a whole bunch of junk in our garage and mud room.  The hubby found this truck that had been put away one day after a toddler tantrum and the look of delight when it made a reappearance this weekend makes me think I have to put a few more toys away and take them out once in a while to be better appreciated.



Before naps we enjoyed the sun and heat in the kiddie pool. 




After a much needed nap from the boys we headed to my in laws for their 40th wedding anniversary.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the couple but I did get all this goodness.




My father in law is Lucas' favourite person.  They have always had a special bond.



 
Gianni took Monday off and took the boys and I to the zoo so we had an unexpected long weekend.  Recap of that later this week on the blog. 







SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS