5.15.2015

Friday Favourites

You know when yiu have one of those weeks that you're dying to see end but seem like they last forever?! Yup an epic one of those this week over here.  Marcus is teething.  FIVE teeth.  All at once.  So his mood has been less than stellar and big brother unfortunately has been feeding off his energy so I have been dealing with two huge grumps all week.  So here's just a few highlights of the week.

ONE

Mondays I rarely schedule any activities cause its my laundry day (I have a schedule for house work to make sure the house stays clean and tidy, I'm an organizer).  The boys usually follow me around the house like little chick's and I've taken advantage to teach Lucas the importance of chores.  Kid is really sweet and loved to help me unload the washing machine and pass the clothes into the dryer.  His cute voice saying "here you go mama" after every single item makes him the sweetest little helper  



TWO

Since Marcus is teething kid has been super clingy during the day.  I literally cannot put him down and make a coffee without him making his way towards me and planting himself at my feet until I pick him up again.  At least he's the cutest little stalker.


THREE

Have you guys seen the new mini Frappuccino at Starbucks.  I made the grave error of running errands with the boys on Wednesday only to deal with two very upset boys.  I'm talking about one seaming his guts out for a solid 5 minutes in the store and another trying to chew the shopping cart and being very mad when I would stop him.  So I made a stop for a much deserved coffee on the way home.  The fact that it was a mini sores frap made me feel a little less guilty about all the calories.  Oh who am I kidding I needed all that sugary goodness!


FOUR

We have a DVD player in our van and that thing us a life saver sometimes even if at times it gets a little annoying to have the bubble guppies song on replay  in the car.  Lately Marcus has taken an interest in what his brother is watching and his cute face trying his might to see the DVD player while he's rear facing is too hilarious.


FIVE

We capped the week off on a high note with a cute play date with our best friends little girl.  The boys were so obsessed with her and it was so sweet the boys playing with her.






Here's hoping the long weekend turns a corner and we can enjoy some much needed fresh air.


5 on Friday with A. Liz AdventruesCarolina CharmHello! Happiness, and The Good Life.
 


 

Oh Hey Friday with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife!
 



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute! I had the same issue while running errands with my two. Course the infant slept, but my toddler was a mess! It's nice to hear other mommas have the same problem. :) Stopped over through the link up. Have a great weekend. Secretsofasahmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable! I remember those days....they always seemed so long, but now my girls are 14, 12 and 9. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS