5.29.2015

Friday Favourites

It's going to short and sweet today cause it's been a long long week here for me and today the hubby won't be home until after the boys are in bed so it's going to be a long long day.  

ONE

On Monday we took the boys to the zoo and it was such a nice family day.  The boys were pretty good until the last hour we were there and the little one was begging for a nap and wouldn't settle in the stroller. You can check out some more pics on my post here



TWO

We are big lovers of Chinese food so to cap off oufamily day on Monday we took the boys to Mandarin for dinner and introduced Marcus to a little fried rice and wings action.  And he loved every minute.   He devoured the wing.  And then two more!


THREE

Marcus has a new skill...climbing the first step on the stairs!  I hate this phase cause I have to be on alert even more when playing in the back yard cause he gets up that one step and then doesn't know what to do so he tries to sit and obviously will fall over.  This was also a huge precursor to Lucas walking so there's that to look forward to.


FOUR

You know when people think that stay at home moms just lay around and play with their kids all day? Well sometimes that's true...along with feeding them, changing them, doing the laundry, cleaning the house, making dinner, running errands, and throwing in some educational activities into the mix.  So when I sit down and "play" with the kids sometimes that the first time I get to just sit so I hope they will be entertained and let me drink my coffee and maybe read a blog or two.  Nope.  Mine like to climb all over me and use me as their personal jumper.  Cause you know they don't have baskets full of toys right at their disposal.


FIVE

After an epic week of tantrums, resisting naps, and stage five c lingers, I leave you with these sweet photos from yesterday during a moment of peace and bliss...you know the moments that last 5 minutes.  But hey at least I got to finish my coffee and those smiles, well they ain't that bad either.




Have a great weekend everyone.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. How much fun going to the zoo!! I bet they loved it
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I feel you on that whole climbing all over you! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS