6.01.2015

Scenes from the Weekend

It was a rainy rainy weekend in these parts so instead of lounging by the kiddie pool all weekend as intended we were stuck inside for the most part.  It was kind of a blessing in disguise since this way I did some cleaning and organizing that I had been avoiding and I will always  hose to the boys outside to play instead of making them stay inside while I tackle chores.

We had plans for date night on Saturday but the babysitting situation fell through so instead we made a nice dinner at home and took the boys to menchies for post dinner snacks.  Marcus got his first taste of frozen yogurt which he was surprisingly not a fan of.  We capped of the evening with bath time shenanigans.  It was kind of perfect anyway.

I barely took my phone out all weekend to take pictures because sometimes it nice to just unwind and enjoy the moment.  Making memories and mental pictures are just important.









SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS