10.16.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Thankful

This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada, and we spent it largely with our families; mine on Saturday and the hubby's on Monday.  Sunday we took care of a few things around the house, and just relaxed the three of us, it turned out to be a great day, and all around amazing weekend.

There is so much this year that I am thankful for.  Having amazing parents and in laws, who are equally amazing grandparents to my son.  A younger sister who continues to surprise me everyday.  An older sister who now shares with me a different more mature relationship with me as moms.  My home, my health, my country, my freedom.

I am thankful for my husband who still finds ways to make me feel special and loved, and who never questions my insane moments (he knows what is good for him after all).  I feel lucky and grateful everyday for the funny way he came into my life, and for both of us taking a change on one another.  My life has only gotten fuller and more rewarding with him in it.

I am thankful for my son.  For the little man who made me a mother, and fulfilled my most inner dreams and desires.  I am thankful for the times he runs to me for hugs, for the fact that he still needs me, and for the independence that allows him to discover the world.  Life is just that much brighter and wonderful with him in it.  Thank you Lucas for making our house a home.

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving feasts this weekend, but that you took the chance to look and be grateful for the things and people that really matter in your lives.  Oh and that you didn't forget to play in the leaves.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I love the birthday party!
    Come link up with me and enter my giveaway from Wednesday!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS