10.02.2013

Wordless Wednesday - An Apple a Day...

This past weekend we went on a family double date apple picking with my sister and her family.  It was so much fun, the weather was amazing, and the kids were in absolute heaven with all the paly options.
 
 
The kids were more interested in eating the apples of course, and it was so much fun watching Lucas try to pick his own apples, he would actually get frustrated when he couldn't yank them off the tree.
 
 
 
I'm so glad they had Lucas' ultimate favourite playground item...a sand pit, and I just let the little guy go to town, and he was in heaven.  He would have gladly spent the rest of the day playing in that sand if we let him.
 
 
 The kids did a fall themed craft later that day, but lets be real I did most of Lucas; especially since all he was interested in was rubbing his fingers in the glue!
 
We capped the day off with a delicious dinner courtesy of my sister and brother and in law, and these two cuties had a bath together and had a blast.  The last time they tried bathing together Emily wanted nothing to do with Lucas and my little guy just freaked out the whole time.
 

I love making family memories together and that these two munchkins are growing up together!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS