10.07.2013

One Year Photos

  I am so behind on all of Lucas' one year things, like photos and his party, so I'm going to start the week off with some photo goodness and share some of my favourite photos of him from his one year session.  We have used Trayc at Blue Rooster Photography , since I met her at a wedding expo and we hired her for our wedding day.  Since then she has documented all major milestones in our lives, and now our little man.  If you live in the Ontario area check her out, her prices are reasonable, and she is amazing with children.

On to what really matters in this post!

 
 


This face right here reminds me so much of his father.

 
These perfectly encapsulate his personality, playful and just a tad mischievous. 
 
So so glad we decided to take these photos, cause on his birthday he wanted nothing to do with his cake, and just ran away from it.
 
Hope everyone is starting off the week refreshed, I'm off to rest a little with the boy since I'm fighting an awful sinus cold.  


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS