9.04.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Home is Where the Heart is

This past weekend we celebrated my mom and grandfather's birthday at my parents house.  They have a pool and Lucas had such a great time with his aunt and little cousins!
 
The summer is always so busy for everyone and its hard to get together, most of everyone's birthdays are the end of the year, so the fall and winter are always jam packed with family gatherings with lots of laughter, food and love.  The "season" starts off always on the long weekend with this birthday party, and it was so nice to be with everyone, and having Lucas this year was extra fun for me.
 

 
 
 
 
 

Can't wait for all the fun to start, next up Lucas' Birthday yikes!!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your pictures! They are so sweet! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award because I think your blog is pretty awesome!

    Madison

    http://newlymademomma.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS