9.08.2013

{Recipe} Easy Red Curry Chicken

The weather has been a little crispier this week so I was craving some comfort food, a stew for sure.  Behold this super easy curry dish. 



I sautéed one onion, threw in chicken chunks, and added salt, pepper, about 3 tablespoons of red curry, and a little of garlic powder.  Once the chicken was half done, I added a can of whole marzano tomatoes with the sauce, and just let them slowly break down with the stew, and a whole can of coconut milk.  I let this simmer until I knew the chicken was done, and added a bunch of fresh parsley right at the end, basil would probably work really well too.

I served on a bed of white rice cooked with a little butter and steamed rappini, I didn't add the rappini in the stew in fear that the bitterness would ruin the sauce.


I actually made this earlier in the day, so it was easy to just give it a little reheat at dinner and that way we had more time to enjoy some family fun. 

Enjoy!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS