9.11.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Adventures at the Park


Lucas has really been enjoying the park more lately, and seeing him just explore and have fun has made me enjoy more as a consequence.  We have so much fun lately that I lost track of time the other day and we were there for an hour!

My kid is fearless though.  Like most children he has no sense of danger, and sometimes he gives me mild heart attacks with his climbing antics.  Growing up in a family of all girls who were not afraid to get dirty and rough it up with our boy cousins, I thought maybe I was maybe prepared for the adventures of being a boy mom.  Yeah, not really.  Boys have boundless energy and seem magnets for all things dirty and dangerous, and I know this is just the beginning.  If the stories my mother in law tells me about my husband when he was a kid is any indication of what is to come, I may be spending many evenings unwinding over advil and countless glasses of wine.

 
All in all I do love it, he helps me see the world differently, and for someone who is by nature a little more cautious, maybe I will just learn to teeter the wild side a little more.



 




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I know what ya mean, these little guys are too brave sometimes!

    What a cutie - advil and wine! ha so funny!

    Found ya via wordless wed on jenni's blog!

    Our posts are both about the park! Too funny!

    .:Marta:

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS