9.03.2013

Back to School Gift

My little sister Gyselle starts Grade 4 today (cannot believe it!), at a new school, and every year I always get her a back to school gift.  Obviously my mom takes care of all her back to school essentials so I like to put together something fun for her. 

This year she got a basket with fun pens and pencils, books cause she loves them as much as I do, a cute little vase and picture of her and Lucas for her room, funs socks and underwear cause they are essential, and a tons of school safe snacks.
 
I love putting gifts like this together, cause I find it so much more personal when you can add a ton of things that you know the other person will enjoy, and its like getting a several gifts in one.  She loved everything cause "I know her style" as she likes to say.
 
I topped the whole gift with an encouraging little note, since I find it important when I feel that children today seem to battle so many self esteem issues, cause they are always trying to be someone they are not.  Gyselle is a beautiful, and bright nine year old, with so much vibrancy, and I would hate to see any of that dulled because another child makes her feel somehow less worthy. 
 


I hope everyone else is enjoying seeing their little ones off to school, and Happy September!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS