6.28.2013

Little Letters (vol.8)

 
Dear Me - stop being so hard on yourself, and remember that you are doing a great job

Dear Mommy Blogger - I am in love with this post from Kristal at Mama at Home, its speaks directly to the kind of parenting philosophy I have adapted for our family, and it was great to know I am not alone.

Dear Bills - I hate you, that sums up how I'm feeling about that.

Dear Morning Walks - I am loving mine and Lucas' morning walks and coffee outside, the weather has been quite hot and muggy, but the early mornings are just the perfect temperature.

Dear Hubby - Can't wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend, and kicking it off tonight with just the two of us at the movies holding hands like we are dating.

Random Fact - I love coffee, sometimes drinking more than one a day, but I have this silly habit of nursing the same coffee for a long time, and then it gets cold, and so I rarely ever finish a mug of coffee :)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS