6.22.2013

Week in Photos (25/52)

 
This week has just been amazing.  Lucas and I have fallen into a new summer routine and we are both just loving it.  The weather was overall fantastic, and because the little man cannot sit in his stroller for very long periods of time we have been taking 3 separate walks during the day, and I have to say that I love it.  Usually a morning walk, one in the afternoon to play at the park, and then in the evening after dinner with daddy.
 
Tuesday I was woke up feeling a little under the weather, and since I mastered all the laundry the day before, and the house was tidied, I enjoyed a book and tea while Lucas had a nice long nap in the morning; which was exactly what the doctor ordered.  I felt so much better and relaxed, so that I was ready to enjoy some outdoor fun with the little guy in the afternoon.
 
We capped off the week to a fun family day at a near by strawberry farm, where Lucas loved seeing all the animals, and playing in the dirt.  We headed to the in laws for dinner later that evening, where Lucas got to hang with his new favourite person, his uncle Raymon.  The little munchkin must have gotten more sun than we expected cause he ended up having a rough night which means that today was spent relaxing, with a quick trip to the store for groceries, which was fine by us since today the promised rain came out. 
 
 Hope everyone else enjoyed the sunshine while it lasted.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS