6.17.2013

Week in Photos (24/52)

 
It was a great week around here.  We got some good weather just in time to do all our planting in the new backyard, and then it rained the next day, talk about good timing!  Lucas loved spending the day outside with his dad and nonno, while they planted, he may have eaten dirt for the first time (mommy shakes her head in mortification while the child just looks at me like I'm a mad woman). 
 
I took some adorable photos of Lucas for his father's day cards, but really when is a photo of the little man not cute.  We headed out for a small mommy and baby date to Tim Hortons for a coffee, and bagel for Lucas.  We were seated near the door, and he kept smiling and waving at everyone as they came in, my little social bug.
 
I was crafty again this week; I'm loving creating things, even if its just sprucing up a table in the house.  I really want to try my hands at painting a piece of furniture so I'm working up the courage to do that.
 
Even though Lucas has had some really early wake up calls again this week (he's cutting two more teeth after all), and fighting some of his naps, I still found some time to enjoy a little mommy time, and I got the house cleaned and all laundry done...yup I was feeling like super mommy this week that's for sure. 
 
Hope everyone had a lovely week!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS