4.24.2013

Wordless Wednesday - 3 Years

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband.  Everyday is an adventure with you by my side, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.  3 Years ago today I pledged to share my life with you, to stand by your side through good times and bad.  You have held my hand. dried my tears, and chased my fears when I didn't have the strength to face them. 
No one gets me quite like you do.  You encourage me, you make me laugh, and sometimes you drive me absolutely crazy.  Everyday is a blessing by your side.

You gave me the most amazing gift in our son, and to see you as a father brings me to tears, and makes me fall in love with you all the much more.

Here's to many more years by each others' side.

 
Love you so much!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS