4.16.2013

Freeze this moment

I want to stop time.  I want to hold on to these moments with my baby for as long as I can. 

I want to make sure I live in the moment and drink in every look, giggle and smile as much as I can.

I want to hold on for as long as I can to the fact that he needs me more than anyone else right now, and that my arms make him feel safe, that he reaches for me the moment I walk into a room, and that a smile is never far from his lips when he sees me.

I want to remember that Mama was his first word, and that morning cuddles are the best way to start any day.

I want to hold on to his face while its still full of innocence, and childish mischievousness.

I want these moments to last forever.




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS