4.15.2013

Hello there

I have decided to start documenting life here in the Baccega household, now that its been overrun with diapers, baby clothes, and the patter patter of my son's feet. 

I will probably slowly post stories of things that have happened in the last year or so, our journey towards pregnancy, the birth of my sweet little boy, and just our life in general. 

My life revolves around my boys.  My amazing husband, who has been my rock even since I met him, and our adorable son, who fulfilled my sole desire in becoming a mother.  Sometimes life around here is pretty repetitive, dictated largely by the schedule of a determined 7 month old, but I like routine, and its definitely never boring with the little guy.

So for now hello blogging world, and to all future readers.


Expect to see plenty pic of cuteness like this one in the future.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS