4.30.2013

Little Sick Bug


Lucas has been battling a runny nose and cough the last two days.  He's been in a pretty good mood considering that its a snot fest all day.  The only bump in the road has been that he's super clingy and cuddly, and therefore he refused to nap anywhere yesterday except with me in bed.


 
Then again is there anything cuter then a sleeping baby in your arms, especially since now that he's getting a little older he actually snuggles up against me and puts his sweet arm on my chest.  Oh its bliss.  Plus it was the only way to keep his head elevated so that the poor guy could breathe and sleep properly.  I couldn't even rest though I was tired from the rough night he had, little dude is starting to be a snorer, so I just laid there and watched him get some much needed shut eye.
 
He woke up in a much better mood, and you would never think he's under the weather.
 

 
My silly little guy. 
 
Today he's back to napping on his own, and feeling a little better.  Hopefully this tricky weather improves so we can head out for some fun in the sun soon.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS