4.26.2013

Letters


Dear weather: Stop playing games with me and let the sunshine be here for real.  Yesterday was a cruel joke with the sun out, then when I left Ikea it was raining and it was cold!
Dear laundry room: get ready for a complete redo this weekend, I may go in there more than once a week now.
Dear Ikea: I appreciate the play area in the cafeteria, my son enjoyed it very much yesterday.
Dear house: you need to get used to having toys strewn all over your floors, the kid is here to stay, sorry.
Dear coffee: you have not been doing your thing lately, either that, or I need to replace you with something stronger.
Dear early mornings: I'm tired of seeing you so god awfully early, maybe someone can help me figure out why my child refuses to sleep past 5:30 lately, he's just so lucky that he so darn cute.

Linking up with Emily at Freckled Fox



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS