4.28.2013

Our Week in Photos (17/52)



Mon. Loads of laundry to fold/my folding companion/sunshine in the park/exhausted from his "walk"/matching baby and mama dinner of fish and greens
Tues. Somone crawled over and installed himself at my feet/handsom boy/shopping with mama/scrapbooking while baby sleeps/anniversary gifts
Weds. my sunshine/Lucas was here/wait for me mommy/daddy is home/anniversary flowers
Thurs. Morning cuddles/someone likes to stand lately/family parking...score/thank you ikea for the entertainment/his new tent!
Fri. Morning walk/daddy came home early and joined us at the park/silly faces/I will never go to the bathroom alone again/kobo and bed is a nice way to start the weekend.
 
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS