8.28.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Sweet tooth

The hubs and I like our sweets, if you don't believe me just ask my thighs!  Lucas just got introduced to milk, I have a whole post dedicated to how and why the whole process went, but I'm seriously behind on my blogging since we are soaking in every last summer day!  So we thought it was definitely time for the little guy to get a taste of his first ice cream, and what do you know, kid was not a fan.  I'm not sure if it was the cold, which is kind of odd cause he loves freezes, but he just looked at the darn cone with such suspicion, and really did not dig it!

 
Lucas has to touch everything before he eats anything new, he is a very textured oriented kid, I believe its cause we always encouraged him to touch his food when we started solids, and a way to make him feel more comfortable.
 

 
Oh the face of discontent! 
 

 
Much happier just playing with the cone!
 

 
For now I guess he won't be the kid racing the ice cream truck down the road, just mommy and daddy lol.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS