8.21.2013

Wordless Wednesday - My Big Boy

So today Lucas is 11 months old, and I'm feeling very teary-eyed and emotional over the fact that his birthday is a month away. 

This year has been by far the best in my life, and spending this time with my little man has brought me more fulfillment than I ever imagined possible.  I craved motherhood from the moment Gianni and I decided to have a baby, but nothing prepared me for the immense love and emotions that would come from raising my son. 

I was editing pictures this weekend and these stood out to me, as I realized that my baby is such a little man already.  One who loves attention, is so playful and smiley, and literally makes everyone who meets him laugh and smile.  He has his days, as he learns to push limits, and is always trying to get into some kind of mischief, but even then I find myself looking back at the end of the day and shaking my head in amusement over his amazing personality.

 
We've reached quite a few milestones and developments this month, so I will be sure to update everyone on his formal monthly post tomorrow!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS