4.16.2014

Easter Baskets (Blogger Link-up)

I'm joining a link-up with Darci over at The Good Life  and Sarah at Our Journey where we are sharing our Easter Baskets this year.


We have only children on my side of the family, five in total.  This year I decided to do a little something different, instead of filling baskets with treats and little things I would scour Walmart usually for, I bought these adorable beach towels, for hopefully the upcoming warm weather.

For the younger of the four I got hooded towels.  This Spider Man one from Walmart for the only other boy in the family my cousin Daniel, and this Fairies one for my little niece Emily.  For the two older girls I got them these larger Princess towels also at Walmart.


Then I just spruced them up with some ribbon and a small bag of Easter egg chocolates.  I'm going to add freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that I'm making Friday night as well.


For my little man, he obviously is getting a much larger basket from the Easter bunny also known as his mommy and daddy.  I'm reusing this Yoda basket he got last year, but I have intentions of splurging after the holiday sales for personalized baskets from pottery barn.  By then we will know what baby #2 will be and he/she will have a name so I can buy both and have them ready for next year.


I filled Lucas' basket with things he needs, and I know he loves.  I included new pajamas from Walmart and they are awesome cause they are nice and thin for my little sweaty sleeper, and they are full one-pieces without footies, which is also great for a certain little man who likes to have his feet uncovered like mommy and daddy.  I added a cute trucks book, cause you can never have enough in a boys world.  Garanimal bath toys, since I recently purged all his other bath toys, and this adorable lion bib for messy dinners (Lucas is slightly obsessed with lions, and it is his favourite sound to make).  I'm going to add some cookies Sunday morning when he opens his basket, and we may just indulge in sweet confections for breakfast that morning, cause why not.


I can't wait to see what everyone else has in store for their littles this year.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. What a fun basket! I'd love to have you add my image and link up to my blog hop as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS