11.27.2013

Wordless Wednesday - Baby it's cold outside!


We had our first real snow this weekend, and I had been anxiously anticipating it so that I could take Lucas out and play for the first time in snow.  At last he had a nasty runny nose, and cough all weekend, and I really did not want to risk it getting worse. 

Today he is finally on the mend, and I was starting to get a little cabin fever so I braved the ordeal of getting him all snug up in his boots and snow suit and away we went to the cold.  And it was so much fun.  Being a mom I have come out of my comfort zone on more than one occasion, and with a rowdy and boisterous boy well that zone just keeps getting invaded all the time.  So I not only braved the snow, but got right in there with the little guy, and loved every single minute of it. 

 

It was a little comical seeing my little man tottering all around the backyard in this big suit, and boots, and having a hard time getting around.  He fell quite a few times, and disliked the fact that getting up in his gear was no easy task.  Just as he was getting more comfortable, he face planted right into the snow, and all hell broke loose.  He recovered fairly quickly but he was done playing with the cold stuff. 
 

Hope everyone is keeping warm, I'm off to enjoy a Peppermint Hot Chocolate!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS