11.03.2014

I'm back

I took a little break from blogging, but recently I have found that I've been missing this little corner of the blogshpere that I called my own.  I have continued to journal on my own time cause sometimes you just need to write down your thoughts, or put into words things that cannot be said out loud.  I'm going to ease back gently and gradually since life has and will continue to be hectic around these parts, I had a baby recently after all!

That's right everyone Marcus Guliano made his debut on September 8th, in a planned C-section.  Everything went pretty smoothly, although my own recovery and adjustment has left much to be desired.  He's everything I didn't know was missing in our lives, and he has completed our family in more ways than one.  He's a pretty relaxed baby, and his big brother is completely smitten with him, as are we all.

Life with two is as to be expected.  Chaotic on its best days.  Having a toddler at home, one who is in the throes of the terrible twos makes for interesting days, especially if he tag teams it with his brother for fussiness.  I'm not going to sugar coat it and say that its all heaven, some days I want to lock myself in the bathroom just to get two minutes to myself, other days I'm counting down the minutes until daddy gets home and high tail it upstairs just for five minutes of peace.  But I'm also going to tell you that there are days when the big brother cuddles the baby just because, and I see into their future.  There are days when we survive a grocery run and everyone was in a good mood, and that for me is a total win.

Its not always bliss around here, but lately I'm feeling more blessed than words can say.

For now here's a sneak peak of our newest addition, and I'm hoping to bring back some more updates soon.



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS