12.10.2013

Holiday Pajama Link Up Party

Today I am linking up with DarciNatashaAshleyJenny, and Julie for a Holiday Pajama party for all our minis!

I absolutely love the holidays, and I have been having a ton of fun sharing the festivities with my little guy this year.  Last year he was only 3 months old when Christmas came around, and although he was such a bright eyed and attentive little baby, he had no clue what was going on around him.  This year there is still so much that I know he doesn't understand, but I can't help but expose him to everything holiday, and make memories, that at least his father and I can remember and share with him one day.

Here's a throw back to last year on Christmas morning sporting his cute Santa's little helper pajamas, and one at our holiday session.



God I could squeeze those cheeks, and look how absolutely little he was.

This year I went the traditional route with some candy stripped pajamas I purchased at OskKosh.  I must say holiday attire for boys this year was pretty slim pickings, and I found some great ones online, but sometimes I just don't trust online orders, and then I just felt it was a little too late.  I love how these look on him thought, and that face well makes it look that much more adorable wouldn't you agree.




I also got these snowmen themed pajamas as Carters and this was the best I could do getting a photo of Lucas in them.


And just like that he's over it! 


Hope everyone is having a great week we are off to finish some Christmas shopping.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. Sylvie how cute are your babies!!! I just want to kiss those baby cheeks! These pajamas are so cute, you really can't go wrong with the candy stripe. Hope your shopping goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww cutest jammies ever!!!! LOVE the sled! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really went all out on your photos, love them all! Your kids are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! Those photos on the sled are so cute! He is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of him on the sled! He is adorable!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture on the sled. SO cute! Really captures the essence of the holidays. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS