12.05.2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Mommy Edition


The hubby is generally pretty good at gift giving, but he has his moments where he honestly sucks (sorry babe you know its true).  So this list is as much of a guide of some great things for the women in your lives, as well as a list to help the husband figure out what he can get me hehe.

1. Reitmans Pajama Set - I love sets like this to lounge around the house in on days when all you do is stay inside, watch movies and drink copious amounts of warm coffee and cocoa.

2. Beanie Hat - I have never been a winter hat kind of person, but I have also never spent this much time outside in the snow as I have been now.  As a mom of an outdoorsy son this is kind of essential for me this year.

3. Roots Side Satchel - Its getting easier to leave the house with Lucas and not have to lug a diaper bag, however there are always a few essentials that need to come with me, and the convenience of a bag that can be slung over the chest and be big enough for mine and his needs is a must.  This particular bag is on the expensive side, so honestly I would prefer a cheaper knock off, but this particular style.

4. Chapters Gift Card - This is always a winning gift for me.  Chapters is my happy place, and I go there with Lucas at least once a week, and he loves it just as much as I do.  This gift would probably be for the two of us hehe.

5. Eos Lip Balms - I have a fetish for lip balms, and I'm pretty sure there is always one at hand in every drawer possible, car and purse.  I'm running low and I have heard great things from this particular brand.

6.  Pandora Studs - I have discovered recently that I cannot wear my beloved hoop earrings for now, since my son finds it amusing to put his fingers through it and then yank.  Yup, lets just say I found that one out the hard way.  I'm in love with these studs right now, so classy and would make any mom on the go outfit look just that much fancier.

Hope all the fellas out there enjoy buying some special gifts for their hard working baby mamas lol.

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS