10.23.2013

Little Ghosts and Goblins Halloween Pajama Party!

Today I'm linking up with the lovely ladies Darci, and Meredith  for a virtual pajama party!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not really a Halloween person. I'm not into dressing up and it's my least favourite holiday of all. I only really started getting more into it when my little sister was born and I started the tradition of always taking her trick and treating, one that Gianni joined me in the moment we started dating.  I thought I would get more into it after Lucas was born but I think until he starts actually understanding the holiday it's still going to be a low key affair in this household. Therefore I haven't really decorated for Halloween and Lucas' holiday attire is on the more subdued side (wait until Christmas, then I might go just a little overboard!)

His first pajama is the skeleton one from the Gap, that I know a lot of you ladies have purchased for your minis. This was a gift from his nonna and i must say he looks too adorable for words in them. I'm actually thinking of using them for his day costume to his play group next week since it's nice and light (the building where his play group meets is super warm, and his costume this year is one of those insulated ones perfect for outdoor trick and treating). As you can see by this picture he was not amused by his mama deciding to undress him and dress him all over again for these photos!


The second one is actually not a pajama per say, from Carters, but I feel the pants are a little too thin for the sudden cold weather that we have been having, and I think they are way cuter for night wear. This face just slays me every time. His personality has been just too cute to handle lately!

The pants have this adorable Frankenstein face on the tush that Lucas couldn't stand still for the two seconds it would take me to photograph so I grabbed this one while he was sleeping in his favourite butt in the air position.


Looking forward to seeing all the other cute little ones in their festive pajama wear!
Happy Halloween everyone!



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. Skeleton PJ's are my favorite :) They are just so cute! AND OH MY GOODNESS - the booty on the other ones! SO ADORABLE! :)

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Miranda :)
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the cuteness! He is soooo handsome. I love his bum in the air sleeping, mine does the same thing and it kills me!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS